FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
~ USE CODE : FREESH AT THE CHECKOUT ~
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
IMAIMA accepts returns within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the IMAIMA parcel. Customers are requested to provide the reason for return of the parcel along with the parcel. Please note that IMAIMA will accept returns only if:
1) The garment is not worn or used in anyway.
2) The garment is in the original packaging, along with the tags attached.
Please accept our apologies for not being able to refund the freight cost for returns. Do note, there will be no refund issued for any duties or taxes that were imposed when delivered.
The IMAIMA team requests you to please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item. A return address will then be provided via email at the time of the refund request. Customers are requested to thereafter email a scan copy of the courier dispatch receipt to email@example.com. IMAIMA would support a full refund on receipt of a scan copy of the courier dispatch receipt. The approval of such refund would be at the discretion of the IMIAMA inspection team.
We request you to have patience for 10-20 working days for refunds to appear in your bank account.
Customer experience and satisfaction is the driving force for our team. We will accept exchange(s) of the delivered product for a different colour or size of the same style; the freight charges on any exchange will be borne by the customer. IMAIMA will bear freight charges on any exchange only when:
1) The value of the garment exchanged is more than £100, or
2) The original product delivered was defective or a mis-match from the order placed by the customer.
In any case, IMAIMA is not liable to return/exchange the following garments:
1) Garments bought under sale, discount, seasonal offer or special promotion; and
2) Garments for which a no-return / no-exchange condition is explicitly mentioned in information.