"Freedom" is the most valuable state we all wish for each other, especially in these days. We have interviewed three very special Ladies, who have inspired me in many ways. And today I would like to introduce you to a Woman who is empowered by the freedom of having her own Business, Vivien Rahn the owner of the Jewelry Brand Lemon and Pink.
Vivien is a mother and runs her own business for many years. Her jewelry collection is hand-made in Berlin. Inspired by Love, she reminds me every day that hard work pays off. With her enthusiasm and positive thinking, Vivien is the best example to never give up on your dreams.
Want to get to know this amazing Woman? Read the whole interview below and explore her beautiful hand-crafted Collection here.
What is the muse behind your brand/business?
2. What empowered you to start your own brand/business?
3. How do you empower women around you within your business?
I try to make them feel Like themselves.
4. What are the challenges you face in being a sustainable brand and how do you overcome them?
Everybody wants sustainable products but not all understand the pricing behind. I overcome because I have to ;)
5. As a working mother what does your typical day look like?
Running, working, running, homework, cuddling, a glass of wine :)
6. How do you rejuvenate yourself to remain innovative?
I talk to a lot of people.
7. What are the struggles you face being a working mom and how do you overcome them?
I have a great husband and I talk clearly with my daughter. I only promise things I can hold.
8. What are your plans for your brand/business in the year 2022?
Become the brand that comes out of my soul...
9. Which other women-owned business do you admire the most and why?
You :) and Janina from Petricor, she seems so based and happy...
10. What impact do you want to have on the fashion world?
To become who you actually are.. no fakes.
11. What advice would you give to a woman entrepreneur on starting her own fashion brand?
Be strong, save money, never forget why you started.
On Monday we are going to introduce you to another incredible woman.
So stay tuned and do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter. No spamming promised!