TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of our Website and the products and services available through our Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms and Conditions"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions, as may be updated by IMAIMA (“IMAIMA Jaipur", ”IMAIMA Berlin”, “IMAIMA GbR”, "we" or "us") from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
1) Once your order is received, an automated e-mail acknowledging receipt will be sent to your registered e-mail address. The contract will only come into existence after a confirmatory email (“Order Confirmation”), which will confirm our ability to send you the garments ordered, with the price and the delivery date, is sent to your registered email address. Before receipt of the Order Confirmation by you, no contract comes into existence. The customer is advised to immediately check the details mentioned in the Order Confirmation.
2) Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, all purchases are exchangeable, refundable and transferable in certain cases.
3) We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. All prices and offers are subject to change without further notification
4) We have tried our best to ensure that the colour and appearance of the garment on the Website are similar to the actual garment. However, the colour appearing on your screen will depend on the computer equipment and its specifications and hence we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the garment on delivery.
5) All garments are handmade / hand embroidered. We put in our best effort to ensure that the goods are as close to the details and descriptions mentioned on the Website. However, minor errors and variations may occur.
6) All prices indicated are inclusive of all taxes.
7) Payments can be made through debit card, credit card or Internet banking. Cash on delivery is not available on our Services.
1) You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Website to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is libellous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
2) IMAIMA has absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act, as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
3) All materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, audio, video clips, text, layout, graphics, messages, files, documents, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Website ("Contents") whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative and intellectual works are property owned, controlled, licensed or used with permission by IMAIMA, and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates. The Website as a whole and its Contents are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other laws and all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Website, the Services and its Contents are owned by IMAIMA, and if not, are used with permission.
The Website and all Services are provided on an “AS IS” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied in respect of this Website, the Servcies and/or the information contained in the Webiste, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Products (including any third party products) provided to you by means of this Website shall have limited warranties which can be provided to you upon request to us.
Be part of the community.
IMAIMA online shop issue gift cards in Great British Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), US dollars (USD) and Canadian Dollars (CAD), dependent upon which country the gift card is purchased and the local currency of that country. Gift card values cannot be transferred into different currencies.
Available in these amounts 25 €, 50 €, 100 €, 150 €, 200 €, our Gift Cards can be redeemed online at www.iimaima.com only.
Gift cards are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by applicable law. You are able to redeem up to 6 gift cards per transaction across our website.
Gift cards cannot be purchased at a discounted price during sales and promotions. They cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers.
Unless contrary to applicable law, gift cards have no expiry date.
If you wish to check your gift card balance, please email us here.
IMAIMA reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which they deem to have been tampered with, duplicated, resold or which is otherwise suspected to be fraudulently reproduced.
We’ll post the Gift Card, presented in a gift box, to your chosen address with secure shipping under any of our delivery options, if requested. This will take up to 10 days.
Use of the gift card constitutes acceptance of these Terms. If you have any questions about gift cards please contact our Customer Experience Team.